Position: Digital communication and transmedia Professor
- Ph.D. in: Communication, new media or strategic communication
- Master of Final Arts (MFA)
Professional experience in:
- Specialty and teaching experience in communication and new media, with emphasis on digital communication, interactivity, and transmedia strategies.
- Strategic communication and digital communication
- Master the creation and management of content on various platforms to generate transmedia strategies.
- Teaching activities in the area of communication, new media, interactive communication, and transmedia communication.
- Participate in the research groups of the Film and Communication department and generate academic research products.
- Advise undergraduate and graduate final evaluation projects.
- Assist students in their advancement plan.
- Participate in institutional committees
- Collaborate in the academic committees of the department and in their activities.
To realize its promise to form excellent professionals and extraordinary people, the University of Monterrey is seeking to reinforce its team with exceptional new members that contribute to the sustainable growth of our university.
Within the framework of respect and without any type of discrimination, the University of Monterrey promotes equal opportunities and the integral development of individuals.